Thursday, April 23, 2009

FAN ART!




So I'm going to try something new.
You know what my art looks like. Time to see someone else's.
Yesterday I spent a long, fun day at Brookline Elementary School. I met lots of new friends, including the obviously talented Oliver. He's in kindergarten, and I think his picture of the cover of my book, The Rules is better than mine. I absolutely love the olives he drew.
He comes by his talent honestly, his mom Katie made an amazing bulletin board of cut paper reproductions of my book covers. Check 'em out here. She rocks.
So hey, if you have some cool fan art, send it my way and who knows...
Maybe I'll steal it and turn it into a book.
Mwaaa!Ha!Ha!

1 comment:

Katie said...

"THAT'S MINE!!! That's soooooo coool!"

Oliver was so very excited this morning to see his artwork up on your site. He's very glad you liked it.

Thanks so much for an awesome presentation(s) at RMMS on Wednesday! We can't wait to see what you do in the future....and Oliver says if you ever need anyone to illustrate your stories...